Learn about our fabrics' certificates and choose the perfect products for your sustainable
GOTS is an internationally known certification that ensures the cotton used
in a fabric has been grown organically.
Organic agriculture is a production process carried out without harming ecosystems.
OEKO-TEX 100 certificate is an independent system that verifies that no harmful substances are
used in the fabric production. This means no harmful chemicals get in contact with the fabrics
and therefore, they won't have a negative impact on your health.
The V-Label is an internationally recognised, registered symbol for labelling vegan and vegetarian products
and services. For consumers, it is a simple and reliable guide to help them when they are shopping. With
the V-Label, companies promote transparency and clarity. Standardized criteria ensure that the V-Label is a
unique seal of quality for vegan and vegetarian products all across Europe.
Lenzing™️ Ecovero™️ is a standard that ensures the fibers used in a viscose fabric come from sustainable
certified forests and that they meet high standard requirements during their production, distribution and disposal.
European flax certifies that the flax fibres used in these fabrics are grown in Europe. A natural and
sustainable fibre, cultivated without artificial irrigation and GMO free. All the production
steps are traceable.
The RCS (Recycled Claim Standard) is used as a custody standard chain to track
recycled raw materials through the supply chain.
The Global Recyled Standard (GRS) label guarantees recycled textiles with
additional environmental and social criteria. GRS label guarantees: high percentages of recycled content
in products, responsible production and traceability, among other aspects.
High-quality recycled polyamide chips retain the properties of virgin fibers. Excellent
color depth and uniformity in regular dye process. No variability in the properties of
the recycled yarn. Nilit Ecocare minimize waste, reduces energy consumption and
conserve crude oil.
SEAQUAL® YARN is a high quality 100% post-consumer recycled polyester yarn containing
Upcycled Marine Plastic (10%) and the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources.
NewLife™ is the quality filament that originates from recovered plastic and finds its
application in premium, high performance fabrics. It guarantees the same level of
performance and quality as a virgin yarn. Thanks to its unique production process,
NewLife™ contributes to a significant reduction in CO2 emissions
AMNI SOUL ECO
Amni Soul Eco® is the first polyamide 6.6 yarn in the world with enhanced biodegradability
offering the ability for garments to degrade ten times faster than conventional
polyamides making fashion truly eco-sustainable.
Sustainable polymer modified yarns which permit the acceleration of bacterial biodegradation
in a controlled setting, speeding up what would be a 300 year cycle to one of less than 4.