Roll 30 mts - Cupro Linen Twill - STEFANY (20,75 €/mt)
Fabric Made in Europe - Company Based in Spain
- Fabric Estimator
- Know More
- Terms and Conditions
- Composition: 42% Cupro, 58% Linen
- Weight: 140 g/m²
- Width: 1.52 m (usable)
- More details about this product: This 100% Vegan Certified linen cupro twill, combines the smoothness and the delicacy of cupro with the rustic and raw look of the linen. Ideal for dresses, blouses or even pants, trousers and light blazers or jackets. Sew garments for women, man or kids, this is a very versatile fabric. Made in Europe in an Oeko-Tex certified factory.
- Wholesale Price: 20,75 €/m
- This fabric is sold by rolls of 30 mts each. 2 units are 60 mts and so on. For the purchase of a different quantity click here and select the quantity of meters you need. Volume discount will be automatically applied.
- The price of rolls of 30 mts is lower than the volume discount applied on THIS option as the cutting surcharge is not applied.
- For further support contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 609303006
- Stock availability varies weekly. Any color can be re-produced under a minimum order of 80 meters. We do accept pantone reference and physical color samples.
Other colors available: 19 colors available, check availability. Ask us email@example.com
NOTE: If eligible, VAT won't be applied for this product. A valid and eligible European Union's VAT identification number (company or individual) should be inserted at the checkout step.
Clear up some basic doubts you may have:
1.Where is FS office located?
Our office is located in Lloret del Mar - Spain. It's a lovelly city where our team is inspired by the sea everyday.
2.What countries does FS deliver to?
FS has clients all over the world but its focused on European, North-american, Middle East and Oceania markets because most of our demands come from these markets.
3.What's the delivery time to receive my order?
Your order will be shipped on the working day after we receive payment confirmation. This can take between 6 -8 working days.
For more information about delivery, shipping and returns, click here (link para Shipping and Returns).
4.Whats the origin of FS fabrics?
FS works exclusively with european and turkish fabric producers. All of them chosen with a high quality criteria expressed by product excellence, on time delivery, certification and variety.
5.Prices and Payment
You can pay your fabrics with credit card or paypall.
Prices are all quoted in Euros. Please note that changing the delivery country may have an impact on prices due to transportation costs.
Value added tax (VAT) is added over the displayed prices on the website when applicable.
To know more about payment, prices and delivery click here: (link para: https://fabricsight.com/pages/
6. Can I talk to the company directly and ask for a Concierge service?
Yes, our team of Concierges can talk to you at any time. You can ask him any question and he will follow up the whole process of you purchase, from the fabric definition to delivery.
You can reach the Concierge via chat (at the right bottom of your screen on FS website). Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM GTM.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or tel: +34 972 377 725
Or whatsapp: +34 609 30 30 06
Don't hesitate to contact us. It will be a pleasure to talk to you and understand your needs.
You can also check:
***** ATTENTION *****
Any color of cupro fabric, individual item purchased with more than 50 meters (54.68 yards) of a length, might be produced if not in stock.
Being reorderable fabrics, we showcase them always in stock without availability limitations. However, if the stock is not enough to cover your order, production lead time is, on average, four weeks, and our concierge will notify you by e-mail.